Max Truman – Author – Expert Researcher

I joined the Truth Seeker movement many years ago and have not stopped. I’ve collected several other reliable truth-seeking mentors whom I often rely on when I need the best truth possible.  

You’re in good hands. My mission is to bring you and others as much TRUTH as possible. Bringing awareness to others is my life’s work. Join my list of truth-seekers and receive my thrilling VIP updates. Many of my resources come from creditable whistleblowers in many areas and I use the Tor browser that runs beneath what “you” normally see. Google is only 20% of the Internet. The other 80% is hidden on the deep dark web.  This is where most of the secrets are located.

I provide bundle “discounts” for my readers.  Enjoy!

Happy Trails,
Max Truman

these Powerful eBOOKS!


The Ultimate Guide for TOR – the Deep Dark Web. Most people require a tour guide of the deep dark web. Google and other search engines only provide about 20% of the Internet – the rest is way down under. Let this guide carefully guide you through the matrix and inside the deep dark web where you find almost anything you need and want. Get it now.

How to Protect Your Community. It’s a fact, that most police usually do not show up until after the crime has been committed. The thieves, killer(s) or intruders have long gone. The police simply fill out a police report while leaving the victims to cry about their loss. Discover how to organize and protect your community. Criminals are mostly cowards – if they know they can’t get away with their caper, then they won’t even try.

Child Kidnappings. Over ONE MILLION or more children disappear every year in America alone. Where do they go? What happens to them? Discover all about underground tunnels, satanic pedophiles, and other shocking discoveries. Remember, I’m only the messenger!

Stupid Famous People. This humorous and shocking eBook will reveal many really STUPID things famous people have said and DONE! Also, the eBook exposes the REAL ages of celebrities plus hundreds of secrets. A must-read!

Child Kidnappings. Over ONE million children are kidnapped each year in the USA alone. Most children are kidnapped and tossed into child sex trafficking. Many become sex slaves, some are kidnapped for Satanic sacrifices and others are killed for adrenochrome. ( a highly addictive adrenalized blood drink – sold to satanic worshippers.)

Would You Survive? Discover lots of hidden survival techniques that will save your life and the life of a loved one. Discover all the mistakes average people make that causes them to be injured or killed. Learn exactly what to do and what NOT to do. Save your life today!

I have given permission for Empower 777 to provide my best sellers at a low discounted price. Reg. $50. All (5) eBooks for only $25. A great bargain! (save $25!) You may order on this website with Paypal. My books are also available on other platforms at regular prices.


Get Empowered – Change Your Life!

error: Content is protected !!